I have been longarm quilting for over 20 years. I quilt your quilts on one of my two Gammill Statler Stitchers computerized machines. The Gammill is know for its excellent stitch quality and beautiful quilting designs.
The services I provide are exclusively digital edge-to-edge designs. This means that the quilting will be uniform across the quilt top and not area-specific. My goal as a quilter is to make the quilting look custom by the way I carefully select the quilting design to match your quilt top
We have several backing options:
- Choose a fabric from the BellaRoseQuilts.com website. We will piece backing at no additional charge.
- We will seam your backing for $10 per seam.
- I want to purchase
- When you ship your quilt to me, please secure in a plastic bag, include your contact info inside the bag, and then place in box. Tape box well.
- I recommend insurance for the amount of your fabric and time.
- Return shipping is a flat rate of $20 and includes insurance. I ship through USPS Priority Mail. The $20 will be added to your invoice.
Pricing is based on chosen design and stitch density. There are three categories:
Thread is included in the price of your quilting. We use So Fine and Glide thread.