What is a Mystery Quilt Sew Along?
With a mystery quilt, you will receive all the information that you need to make a quilt, but the clues are revealed slowly over time. You won’t really know what the finished design is until you receive the final clue.
Starting on August 25th, we will release the patterns weekly on Thursday’s at 4pm pacific during our Facebook Live. I will also be posting a tutorial on our YouTube Channel for each block. Come join the fun and see my progress.
If you miss a week you can watch the replay, but we encourage you to join us live so that you can get help instantly during the live if you need it.
Material Needed –
I will be showing kits weekly for purchase or you can use your scraps.
Shop the Mystery Quilt Collection! More products will be added weekly so check back!
- For best results read instructions thoroughly before getting started.
- All dimensions in patterns are given in inches
- Diagrams are not to scale
- RST = Right sides together
- WOF = Width of fabric and is assumed to be 42”
- All seam allowances are a scant ¼” throughout
- Pressing instructions are given, but pressing according to your preference will not cause issues.
- Backing requirement assumes 4” excess on all sides
- Blocks are meant to be scrappy. Mix and match fabrics however you see fit.